Gamze Acar Bayraktaroğlu
EIA Master Practitioner Coach
GAMZE ACAR BAYRAKTAROĞLU’s passion is supporting personal and professional growth. She is engaged for this purpose for 26 years. She is an executive coach for professionals, team coach for executive teams, a facilitator for groups and internationally accredited by ICF and EMCC as Master Practitioner Coach. She is dedicated and passionate to contribute to the growth of coaching and mentoring profession and applies her knowledge and experience as an ESIA accredited coach/mentor supervisor, international coach/mentor trainer, accredited coach assessor and an author. She executes globally covering a wide geographical exposure from Asia, Europe, America to Africa. She works heavily for social and professional organizations for volunteer projects as she also believes in power of sharing.
She owes her professional systemic and global approach to her ex-profession of international investment banker having searched financial potential worldwide. Likewise, she now wakes up every day to discover and support global human potential. She has over 5000+ hours executive coaching practice. She consults organizations for creating leadership and coaching cultures. Her deep curiosity of human drives her commitment for constant learning. She writes articles for platforms like Harvard Business Review blog and shares her views at national and international platforms, conferences. She also shares her experience in her book called- COACHING SKILLS FOR MANAGERS. She also owns two ICF approved programs –1) Mindfulness for Coaches and Leaders 2) Coaching Skills for HR professionals.
She has deep experience in Facilitating Leadership Growth, Teambuilding, Coaching and Mentoring, Change Management, Effective Communication Skills. Her company Motiva International is a group of experienced facilitators and coaches. Motiva is also partner to Academy of Executive Coaching, one the most prestigious coaching schools, solution partner of New Haven from USA, Demos-Hemsley Fraser from Germany, Talentis from France and she is in the team of Global Coaches USA – World Bank’s coaching partners. She and Motiva team take proud on 98% customer satisfaction and serving more than 190+ corporate client base.
Her strong vision, intuition, analytical approach and entrepreneurial skills help her to become the first initiator of many things in the market. She was the pioneer to bring first international accredited school in Turkey 20 years ago and became one of the first professional accredited coaches. She was one of the first designers, facilitators of trainings like Innovative Thinking, Communicating with Millenniums, Coaching for HR Professionals, corporate mentoring systems. She now works on new topics in the pipeline to keep supporting leaders and organizations. She is on the board and takes several leadership roles as Vice President at European Mentoring and Coaching Council Turkey since 2014. She co-leads Accreditation Committee of Mentoring Programs at EMCC Turkey. She holds roles in EMCC Quality Team to support developing the ecosystem of mentors worldwide. She corporates with Search Inside Yourself Institute globally-recognized program & network born at Google. She worked as the solution partner of MIT Enterprise Turkey for facilitation programs.
As a part of personal growth journey, she took several leadership positions in Junior Chamber International (JCI)- a leadership development organization- where she was trained as an international trainer in 1996. She was selected by the national board of the organization as the only Turkish participant in Leadership Academy in Sweden-sponsored by Volvo. She is given National Senator title, which honors selective members for their contributions in the organization. She is invited to facilitate team of JCI European Leadership Academy in Sweden in 2006. After University, she built her career in investment banking for 13 years. She consulted institutional foreign investors worldwide for their portfolio investments, led cross-border M&A projects. She was selected as top runner up in assessments of the Leadership Development Program of talent team and was trained and coached through several international and local training programs as prospective leaders of her ex-organization.
She is a graduate Bosphorous University Business Administration Department – top business school in Turkey.
She is a mother of a 14 years of a daughter and married for 22 years.
Her professional trainings and certifications
- EMCC Master Practitioner Coach
- EMCC Accredited Coach Supervisor
- EMCC Accredited Assessor
- AOEC Accredited International Coach Trainer and Supervisor
- ICF, PCC
- Owner of ICF Approved Trainings
- AoEC- Team Coaching Program
- AoEC- Gestalt Coaching
- Clutterbuck-Blue Sky School- Team Coach Supervisor Training
- Henley Business School – Coach / Mentor Supervisor Training
- EMCC Coach Assessor Accreditation Program
- CREA- Creative Tools for Coaching Certificate Program
- PCC Marker Training
- AOEC-Systemic Team Coaching Certificate Program
- AOEC- Executive Coaching Diploma Program
- Center for Creative Leadership – Coaching Program
- ORSC- Organizational and Relationship Coaching
- Gestalt Institute of Cleveland- Team Coaching
- Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, Individual Coaching
- CTI- Coaching Training
- Columbia University-Personal Leadership Program
- NEO-PIR Assessor
- EMCC- European Mentoring and Coaching
- ATD -American Society For Training Development
- PERYÖN- People Development Association
- Turkey Rotarian Foundation
- TEGEP- Trainers and Facilitators Organization
- ICF- International Coaching Federation,
- Association of Bosphorous University and Robert College graduates.
- Women Association Consultant Team
- BUMED Alumni Association
- PWN-Professional Women Association
- International Rotary Foundation-
- EMCC Global Quality Team to support mentoring profession
- EMCC Global Assesor Team to support international coaches
- EMCC Global Group Coaching for PWN Network
- EMCC Turkey Supervision for Volunteer Projects
- ICF – Supervising coaches in volunteer projects
- PERYÖN- training and mentoring students
- TUKD- training and mentoring students
- PWN- mentoring entreprenerial women
- International Rotary Foundation- Sponsoring students
- AOEC Alumni- Supervising local alumni